When considering the programming languages, frameworks, and SDKs for mobile apps, you have to consider the frontend (UI) development environment but also be aware of the backend (server-side) development environment.
Types of mobile apps
We build different kind of mobile apps. They includes:
- Native mobile apps are apps that are written in a language that’s natively supported by the device OS vendor.
- Cross-platform mobile apps are apps that are written in one language and can run on all the platforms.
- Mobile web apps are a lightweight paradigm where you open a URL in your device’s browser, but they look and feel like a regular mobile app.
- Responsive web programming is a style of web site programming where the web site layout organises itself to suit the device’s form factor.
- Progressive web programming creates progressive web apps that are normal websites that appear like a traditional mobile app when navigated to from a browser on a mobile device.